EVASA promotes local development, generating growth, advancement and industrial innovation in the area.
OF THE OLDEST
LOCAL LABOUR FORCE
With the support of our service companies and our clients, we stimulate the generation of local employment and the application of social programs whose final objectives are to improve the quality of life of the people who work in the company, their families and the families of the surrounding communities
Under this objective:
- We comply with applicable local, national and international legislation, ensuring respect for labor laws, freedom of association and effective recognition of the results of collective labor negotiations.
- We fully respect human rights, eliminating all forms of forced labor, ensuring the total abolition of underage labor and eliminating all types of discrimination in employment.
- We promote a safe and healthy work environment and the elimination of all forms of corruption.
- We train and constantly update training of our collaborators on technical issues and others related to safety and the environment.
- We directly employ 19 people and indirectly generate about 200 jobs, of which more than 75% reside within a radius of no more than 100 km. of the properties.
All the employment that is generated is covered by formal contracts that guarantee a fair salary and full and timely payment of social security and social security obligations contemplated by the respective legislation.